Married in the Mountains
A Wedding Showcase
presented by High South Event Professionals
Location: Overlook Barn
Date: Sunday, August 11th
Concept: Give attendees a Member Meeting type experience over of a trade show vibe
Booth Fees: $100.00 for a booth or vignette space, $150.00 for both. $200 for non-members.
Caterers will be expected to provide food, and for this reason will not be required to pay a booth fee.
Registration Window: Today until April 30 for members. We open a short registration period for non-HSEP members after member registration has closed. Register Today »
What does all this really mean? Glad you asked!
Guests will arrive to a beautiful, eclectic cocktail party with passed appetizers as well as small food stations, drinks, a small runway show and live music. They’ll get to experience the look and feeling of a high country event while creating theirs.
- The Showcase Committee will gather all the names of vendors that chose vignette on their registration, and will separate them categories (planner, florist, photographer, rentals etc.)
- One of each category will be drawn for each vignette
- The teams will be notified on who they will work with, and will choose a theme. Themes must be approved by the committee to ensure that there is variance from one vignette to the next. By themes we mean rustic, or elegant, or winery, or, vintage. you get the idea.
- The number of vignettes will be determined by the number of vendors registered for them
- The Showcase Committee will provide each vignette with signage, as well as a cocktail table for marketing materials
What is a vignette?
Other Display Options:
- Vendor “booth” tables
- Slideshow running with images from photographers and venues.
Ticket Sales: Guests will pay $15 in advance, and $20 at the door. For a $25 advance ticket they will get VIP event entrance, a swag bag, and a free raffle ticket. Proceeds cover event costs, then go toward our Take Boone to Lunch donation to Farm Cafe. Raffle ticket sales entirely go to Farm Cafe.